Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Polls

I know they aren't finished yet, and only five people have actually voted, but it's looking like mainstream titles are going to win. So I'm going to put up another poll of which titles that I currently own you want reviewed. Borderlands will, of course, be excluded since I already reviewed it.

Currently those titles include:
The games I own on the DS, for the most part.
Assassin's creed
Crysis
Lost planet extreme condition: Colonies
Halflife 2, episode 1, episode 2
Battlefield: bad company 2
portal
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky
Global Agenda

Well.. that takes care of the list that exists on steam.

Mass effect 2
Oblivion
 Age of Empires III + expansions
Morrowind
Far Cry 2
Starcraft II(which has to be put on hold, as thanks to a virus, my account is locked for suspicious activity)

And that is all the games I currently have installed. Soon as I get a job and can plop some dollars down, I plan to get metro 2033 and a couple other games off steam, for the sake of having something new to play.

Edit:
I have decided that you have 3 points to put in any games you like, any distribution of points, etc.
Once I have a top 3, I will make a poll for the titles you want reviewed first. Remember, if you haven't played this game and really want a review on it, then this is a good way to put it up top by adding 3 points to it.

Example:
2 - Oblivion
1 - Lost Planet

10 comments:

  1. oh i like assassin's creed :D
    follwed.

    yinniegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to say assassin's creed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XP gotta choose how to distribute your points. You have 3 to distribute as you please. unless you want all of them in assassin's creed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. starcraft 2 :p

    brotosterone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Half life 2!!

    http://cmipigeon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard metro 2033 is really good, you should try!

    Following

    http://dutchanon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dead Space 2 and Killzone 3... I know they're not on the list haha.

    ReplyDelete